Lettings Administrator at this upmarket Estate Agency in Wimbledon, South West London
Permanent Wimbledon, South West London | £23k to £24k 24000
Job Posted: 2018-01-16 16 January 2018 Closing date for applications: 16 March 2018
This leading, upmarket global real estate agency with an enviable reputation and an international network of offices has an opportunity for an Administrator to join its busy and successful office in Wimbledon.
Our client is looking for an individual to support the branch and ensure it runs effectively and efficiently.
The successful candidate will need to have previous administration experience in estate agency as well as excellent communication and organisational skills.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Answering incoming calls and taking messages when appropriate
- Registering applicants on the phone and walk in clients
- Meeting and greeting all people entering the office
- Efficiently deal with lettings enquiries
- Sending and answering to correspondence
- Preparing new properties for marketing for lettings including ordering photos, EPCs, floor plans and full compliance
- Making sure every new deal is fully compliant before the move-in
- Helping negotiators in progressing deals
- Liaising with the satellite office teams
- Processing / approving office invoices including photography, leaflet distribution and advertising
- Key Manager – logging keys in and out
- Pitch packs
- Tenant packs
- Tenant & Landlord guides
- General office duties.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Well presented
- Good IT skills – Microsoft Office and databases
- Excellent telephone manner.
Salary on offer for this role will be £23,000 to £24,000, plus annual discretionary bonus. The hours of work are Monday-Friday 8.30am to 6pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.