Lettings Manager at this well-established Estate Agency in Aldershot, Hampshire
Permanent Aldershot, Hampshire | £35k OTE
Job Posted: 2018-03-12 12 March 2018 Closing date for applications: 12 May 2018
A great opportunity has become available at this well-established estate agency with a network of offices in London and Surrey. Our client is looking for a Lettings Manager to join their prominently located branch in Aldershot.
You will be involved in creating the largest active market share of any agent in the area, as well as maximising revenues and growing the property register.
The successful candidate will ideally to have previous experience within a managerial role, although the company may consider a Senior Negotiator looking to make that move into management.
This role will include the following duties:
- Developing exceptional working relationships with clients to encourage repeat business and recommendations
- Maximising branch profit and achieve all financial targets
- Managing performance of employees through regular 1 to 1’s, appraisals, reviews and morning meetings
- Influencing a result through effective team management, action planning and delivery of the plan.
- Have excellent leadership skills and enthusiasm
- Be target driven with a proven track record of achievement
- The ability to manage a team successfully
- Good administration skills
- Must be ambitious and highly motivated
- Display high standards of service and presentation
- Demonstrate ideas and initiative around plans for market growth
- Full UK driving licence required.
The company will provide an excellent salary package including a basic salary and an on target earnings figure set to be in the region of £35,000 to dependent on performance. A company car will also be provided.
The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 9am to 7pm and you will be required to work Saturdays on a rota basis.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.