Sales Administrator at this well-established Estate Agency in North London
Permanent , North London | £20k to £24k 24000
Job Posted: 2018-01-13 13 January 2018 Closing date for applications: 13 March 2018
This privately-owned, well-established estate agency is expanding and looking to recruit an enthusiastic Sales Administrator to join the busy office in North London.
The ideal candidate will have at least one years’ experience as an administrator in the property industry and possess excellent communication and organisation skills. Knowledge of the local area would be highly advantageous, along with an outgoing attitude.
Your duties will include the following:
- Answering phone-calls
- Dealing with general office needs
- Uploading and updating properties on the website
- Creating detailed window cards
- Liaising with floor planers, photographers etc
- Creating sales letters and invoices
- Emailing properties to applicants.
- Strong typing and computer skills
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Professional telephone manner
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Ability to multi-task
- Willingness to support the office in whatever capacity required.
The salary will be in the region of £20,000 to £24,000 and the hours of work will be Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm and every other Saturday, 10am to 3pm with half a day back in lieu.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.