Property Manager at this independent Estate Agency near Guildford, Surrey
Permanent , Surrey | £24k to £28k 28000
Job Posted: 2018-01-11 11 January 2018 Closing date for applications: 11 March 2018
Our client, Pillers, is an independent estate agency specialising in residential sales, lettings and property management in Surrey. They are looking to recruit a Property Manager to join their work family and help them meet their growth plan for 2018.
To be considered for this role, you will have had at least 3 years’ experience in the property industry and be used to dealing with the upper end of the market. The position will involve managing a portfolio of 50 properties and 40 rent collect properties, including property inspections.
Our client is looking for an experienced and dynamic individual to be part of their success for years to come.
Responsibilities will include:
- Property management on managed properties
- Pre-tenancy admin on Goodlord system and Veco
- Organising files for all available and under offer stock
- Starting references and completing file front sheets
- Completing landlord and tenancy offer letters
- Maintaining and booking Gas Safety Records
- Organising inventory check in/out
- Chasing any rent arrears
- Preparing and serving of notices
- Sending completion statement to Accounts
- Customer feedback
- EPC orders and uploaded
- Standard letters for lettings.
- Super high standards
- Strong values and principles
- Raw ability for attention to detail
- A strong work ethic & positive attitude
- Preferably be experienced in using Veco and/or FixFlo property software
- Preferably ARLA qualified
- Full UK driving licence and own car.
Our client is offering an exceptional benefits package including:
- A clear long-term, career progression map
- A superior remuneration package
- Private health care
- Work-related bonuses and incentives
- Strong training and development (all new starters to be ARLA licensed within one year)
- Annual ARLA & NAEA subscriptions fees will be paid for
- A great work family
- On-site parking.
The salary for this role will be in the region of £24,000 to £28,000 depending on your experience.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org