Trainee Lettings Negotiator at this leading Estate Agency in East London
Permanent , East London | £20k to £25k OTE 25000
Job Posted: 2018-05-07 07 May 2018 Closing date for applications: 07 July 2018
This is a superb opportunity for an ambitious and driven individual looking to commence a career in property, and specifically in Residential Lettings. This company is a leading London estate agency with a strong presence throughout the city.
Due to the ongoing success of the business, they are looking to increase their staffing levels in East London by taking on a Lettings Negotiator. Our client will also consider candidates with no previous experience in property industry, however, you will preferably have a sales or customer facing background.
Your tasks will include:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Feed back to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Lease agreements
- General administration and office work.
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
It is imperative for the successful candidate to be able to deliver under pressure and be confident dealing with clients both in person and over the phone.
The basic salary will be from £12,000 to £14,000 and on target earnings of £20,000 to £25,000 plus additional benefits.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.