Property Manager at this international Real Estate services company in Marble Arch, Central London
Permanent Marble Arch, Central London | £30k to £35k 35000
Job Posted: 2018-01-08 08 January 2018 Closing date for applications: 08 March 2018
A fantastic opportunity has become available at an upmarket, international real estate services company at its flag-ship office in Marble Arch.
Our client has a fast-growing international presence and is seeking a Property Manager to manage a portfolio of Assured Shorthold Lettings. The department manages portfolios for London based clients who own multiple residential properties. The portfolio for this role are all reachable by public transport, with most being in Zones 1-2, and the average portfolio for this role would be approximately 120 units.
The company prides itself on its reputation and professionalism and is particularly strong in the upper end of the market. You will therefore need to be able to demonstrate the ability to function effectively in such an environment.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Repairs: General maintenance of properties, instructing contractors, obtaining quotes, raising job instructions, ensuring work is completed within an acceptable time frame and to satisfactory standards
- Asset Management: Considering rental returns and setting marketed rent levels with the assistance of local lettings agencies. Negotiating new lets, renewals and terminations accordingly. Managing the overall rent roll to achieve client’s desired returns
- Refurbishments: Suggesting and overseeing minor refurbishments to achieve and preserve rent roll. Referring and co-ordinating larger schemes with the building surveying department in the firm
- Customer satisfaction: Meeting and greeting new tenants on the developments explaining our management role and providing necessary contact information
- Pre-tenancy: liaising with agencies (both internal and external) to ensure properties are ready for occupation by new tenants and all offer conditions are fully met before move in
- End of tenancy: Negotiating deposit releases and arranging re-marketing as appropriate
- H&S: Ensuring all necessary inspections are booked in respect of the flats
- Working with assistants and administrators to ensure arrears are followed in accordance with procedures
- Overseeing new tenancy documents, health and safety resumptions, in accordance with firm’s procedures
- Reporting to the client in a pre-agreed format (quarterly or monthly)
- Overseeing Assistant Property Manager workloads and manage on-site concierge if appropriate.
- At least 3 years’ experience in property management
- Demonstrable record of delivery to clients in the UK Real Estate market, with a background in Lettings management
- Good working knowledge of all aspects of residential property management, including health and safety and all legislation
- Prior experience of preparing service charge budgets as well as experience of managing maintenance/repair works and dealing with insurance claims
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office particularly excel
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Numerically strong.
The position will pay a salary in the region of £30,000 to £35,000 per annum. This is a Monday to Friday role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.