Lettings Negotiator at this leading Estate Agency in Richmond, South West London
Permanent Richmond, South West London | £25k to £35k OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2018-10-25 25 October 2018 Closing date for applications: 25 December 2018
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at one of the countries leading, award winning estate agencies. They are currently looking for a highly motivated and driven Lettings Negotiator to join the team at its office based in Richmond.
Our client would ideally like an individual with previous experience within this role and industry. However, they will also consider a candidate with no previous experience, so long as they have a positive attitude, confidence and determination.
The role will involve:
- Dealing with enquiries
- Booking appointments
- Carrying out viewings
- Booking market appraisals
- Carrying out valuations/appraisals
- Responsible for marketing/adverts
- General office administration.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The basic salary for this role will be around £16,000 depending on experience, with on target earnings in the region of £25,000 to £35,000. A car allowance will be provided.
The hours of work will be from 8.30am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and the job will require you to work some weekends.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com