Branch Manager at this independent Estate Agency in Brixton, South London
Permanent Brixton, South London | £46k to £50k OTE 50000
Job Posted: 2018-01-07 07 January 2018 Closing date for applications: 07 March 2018
Our client has become one of the most successful independent estate agencies in South London. The company specialises in residential sales, lettings and property management and pride themselves on offering an honest and professional service to their clients.
Our client is currently seeking a Branch Manager to manage the Sales and Lettings departments at their flag-ship office in Brixton. You will need to be able to demonstrate a successful career in the industry, and you will need to have an excellent track record at managerial level to be considered. Our client will consider an individual from either a Sales or Lettings background.
Duties will include:
- Leading a busy team of four negotiators
- Management of the branches Sales and Lettings operations
- Carrying out sales and lettings valuations
- Providing Landlords and Vendors with regular marketing feedback
- Negotiating sales and lettings offers
- Handling sales progression.
- Have a proven track record in senior positions within the industry
- Be a confident leader that can be a role model to junior staff
- Ideally have NFOPP Technical Awards in Letting & Management or Sales
- Have a full, clean UK driving licence is essential
- Easy commute.
The salary package for this role will include a basic salary of up to £25,000 with on target earnings in the region of £46,000 to £50,000, plus bonuses. The company will also offer funded industry training.
Office hours are 9am to 7pm Monday-Friday (6pm close on a Friday). Saturdays will be a maximum of 2 per month from 10am to 4pm, with half a weekday off in lieu. A company car will also be provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.