Sales Negotiator / Administrator at this Estate Agency group in Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire
Permanent Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire | £25k OTE
Job Posted: 2018-03-04 04 March 2018 Closing date for applications: 04 May 2018
An excellent career opportunity has become available with this highly respected estate agency group. The company has won numerous major industry awards for service, innovation and performance.
Due to the company’s continual growth, our client is currently seeking a Sales Negotiator / Administrator to join the team in Gerrards Cross.
Knowledge of the local area would be highly advantageous, as would previous experience in property administration, along with an outgoing attitude.
Duties will include the following:
- Preparing all property details ready for marketing
- Uploading details, photos, floorplans etc. to website
- Generating all letters
- Overseeing all aspects of office management including supplies, stationary, office appearance etc.
- Dealing with clients by phone or in person when other staff are engaged
- Conducting property viewings
- Following up and carrying out feedback.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Strong typing and computer skills speed (minimum 40wpm)
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Professional telephone manner and appearance
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Excellent time management
- Willingness to support the office in whatever capacity required
- Knowledge of Reapit software would be helpful but not essential
- You must hold a full UK driving licence and have access to your own transport.
The salary will be in the region of £25,000, and the hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm Monday-Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.