Sales and Lettings Coordinator at this firm of Property Consultants and Chartered Surveyors in Wapping, Central London
Permanent Wapping, Central London | £22k
Job Posted: 2018-05-02 02 May 2018 Closing date for applications: 02 July 2018
A fantastic role has become available at a fast-growing international firm of property consultants and chartered surveyors. The company delivers the highest levels of client satisfaction and has established an enviable reputation from delivering impeccable services including, residential sales and lettings, commercial leasing and investment and property management.
Our client is currently seeking an ambitious and driven Sales and Lettings Coordinator to join their fantastic team in Wapping.
To be considered for this role, you will need to have previous administrative experience with excellent time management skills. Previous experience within the property industry would be advantageous.
Responsibilities for this job role:
- Producing a variety of correspondence and documents, in line with company policy and formatting, including, but not restricted to, valuation and instruction letters, property details
- The placing and maintenance of advertisements through websites, office windows, local and national press
- Diary management of the sales team with some input to the lettings team
- Arranging viewings of properties
- Loading properties onto the system, ensuring information is current at all times
- Taking enquiries in person, via telephone and email and dealing with these in line with branch process
- General office administration including ordering of stationery, photocopying, filing, archiving, tidiness of office, franking machine management, opening and distribution of external post
- Creating sales brochures and window cards on line
- Managing the collection, tagging and maintenance of keys
- Ad hoc administrative projects.
- Experience working within a professional environment
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong organisation and administrative skills
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to priories and deal with a heavy and varied workload
- Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manner
- Display initiative.
The salary for this role will be in the region of £22,000 dependent on experience and the hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.