Office Coordinator at this upmarket Estate Agency in Brook Green, West London
Permanent Brook Green, West London | £23k
Job Posted: 2018-01-04 04 January 2018 Closing date for applications: 04 March 2018
This very well established and upmarket West London estate agency, specialising in property sales, lettings, new homes and commercial property, is looking to recruit a highly professional Office Co-ordinator to join the team.
Our client pride themselves on their personal service, therefore, the successful candidate will have had previous experience within a similar role, and first-class customer service skills. The position will be based in their prominently located office in Brook Green.
The responsibilities for this role will include:
- Covering the main telephone lines when necessary
- Ensure key books are out first thing in the morning and locked away at night
- Chase up keys signed out to other agents at the end of each day
- Send out valuation and instruction letters for both Sales and Lettings
- Adding valuations and instructions to the operating system for both Sales and Lettings
- Ordering office essentials for both sales and lettings departments
- Creating brochures for both sales and lettings
- Ensure on a weekly basis that there are sufficient property details for both Sales and Lettings properties
- Order boards for both Sales and Lettings on request
- Create valuation packs for Sales and Lettings
- Raising Sales memo’s, exchange letters, record and update exchange/completion book, send copy invoices to accounts
- Produce Sales and Lettings list
- Updating and correcting details on the database system
- Post to be sorted through every morning and any outgoing post to be franked and posted before the end of day
- Keeping and updating petty cash accounts
- Ordering stationary
- Dealing with any general office issues.
- Excellent IT skills
- Organisation skills
- Communications and customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Outgoing, friendly personality.
Our client is looking for an efficient, organised and motivated individual who can work well under pressure. This position will pay a salary of up to £23,000, depending on experience. This is a Monday to Friday role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org