Joint Sales and Lettings Negotiator at this independent Estate Agency in Streatham, South London
Permanent Streatham, South London | £30k to £35k OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2018-03-01 01 March 2018 Closing date for applications: 29 April 2018
Our client has become one of the most successful, independent estate agencies in South London. The company specialises in residential sales, lettings and property management and pride themselves on offering an honest and professional service to their clients.
Our client is currently looking for a joint Sales and Lettings Negotiator to join the team at their office based in Streatham. The successful candidate will ideally have experience in sales or lettings, however, this is not essential as our client will consider an exceptional trainee with a positive and enthusiastic attitude to property.
Duties will include:
- Registering buyers and tenants and recording detailed search criteria
- Responding to tenant/buyer enquiries and viewing requests
- Managing an applicant database by regular phone calls and emails
- Arranging and conducting property viewings
- Securing offers from interested parties and negotiating in order to achieve best offers
- Providing landlords and vendors with regular feedback
- Booking property valuations and answering general enquiries from potential clients.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Organisational and time management skills
- IT skills
- Be self-motivated and capable of working under your own initiative
- Be resilient and calm under pressure
- Able to manage a busy workload and prioritise
- Have a full, clean UK driving licence is essential
- Easy commute.
The salary package for this role will include a basic salary of up to £16,000 with on target earnings in the region of £30,000 to £35,000.
Office hours are 9am to 7pm Monday-Friday (6pm close on a Friday). Saturdays will be a maximum of 2 per month from 10am to 4pm, with half a weekday off in lieu. A company car will also be provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.