Property Manager at this well-established Estate Agency in Golders Green, North London
Permanent Golders Green, North London | £27k to £32k 32000
Job Posted: 2017-12-29 29 December 2017 Closing date for applications: 28 February 2018
This privately-owned, well-established estate agency is expanding and looking to recruit a Property Manager to join the busy department in Golders Green.
This long-standing company offers its clients expert knowledge in all aspects of residential and investment property, and has a diverse rental portfolio and client database.
The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years’ experience as a Property Manager and possess excellent communication and organisation skills.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Daily liaison with tenants, landlords and contractors; dealing with questions, complaints and updates
- Appointment and monitoring of contractors
- Carrying out property inspections and writing reports of outcomes and letters to landlords and tenants
- Updating the property management database
- Ensuring tenant / contractor / landlord compliance with statutory and contractual obligations
- Producing tenancy extensions
- Providing property management advice within area of expertise to existing and potential clients
- Writing letters and reports
- Organising gas safety certificates, electrical certificates and EPCs
- Organising quotes for repair / maintenance on behalf of landlords and overseeing works
- Organising property viewings
- Arranging inventory check in and out reports.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- ARLA qualifications would be an advantage
- Good standard of general education (numeracy and literacy)
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office package, including Word and Excel
- Ability to prioritise workload and use own initiative
- Good team member with a flexible approach to work
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Full UK driving licence and own car (parking on site).
The salary package on offer for this position is an attractive £27,000 to £32,000. The hours of work are Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.