Property Manager at this boutique Estate Agency in London Bridge, Central London
Permanent London Bridge, Central London | £26k to £35k 35000
Job Posted: 2017-12-25 25 December 2017 Closing date for applications: 25 February 2018
Our client is a well-established boutique estate agency that has been successfully dealing with some of London’s finest new home developments, lofts, warehouses and riverside property for many years now. They have a reputation built on integrity, communication, customer care and results.
Our client is currently looking to recruit a Property Manager to be based in their well-located office in Borough High Street near London Bridge. The successful candidate will be given in-house training and will be well supported by the company directors, which will provide the base for an excellent career opportunity.
The Property Manager will run the day-to-day management duties, as well as being responsible for the office/lettings administrative duties.
Duties will include:
- Receiving calls from tenants for maintenance
- Logging in to the company’s database / software
- Informing landlords, arranging for contractor quotes and for works to commence.
- Ensuring that the relevant works are completed satisfactorily and the clients are informed.
- Closing maintenance job sheets once work completed
- Ordering Gas Safety Renewals
- Liaising with tenants and contractors for visits
- Receiving tenant signed confirmation of receipt and uploading documents
- Notifying utility providers and council tax department of new tenants
- Ensuring that the utility companies are correct
- Once new tenants have moved into the property and check-in received (if applicable), entering meter readings into database. Same for checkouts.
- Emailing the new tenant details to the utility companies and the council
- Preparing ASTs
- Referencing Tenants
- Helping to build property portfolio.
- Preferably ARLA qualified
- At least 3 years’ experience in Property Management
- Customer service focused
- Autonomous and collaborative
- Energetic and vibrant personality
- Quick learner, inquisitive and ambitious
- Excellent computer skills, including Word and Excel
The salary on offer will very much depend on the level of expertise and experience of the successful candidate, but will be in the range of £26,000 to £35,000 along with other career benefits.
The hours of work expected are Monday to Friday, 9.30am to 6.00pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.