Assistant Lettings Manager at this independent Estate Agency in Notting Hill, Central London
Permanent Notting Hill, Central London | £40k to £50k OTE 50000
Job Posted: 2018-10-09 09 October 2018 Closing date for applications: 09 December 2018
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at one of the country’s leading independent estate agencies. They are currently looking for a driven Assistant Lettings Manager to join their thriving office in Notting Hill.
This role would suit an ambitious Senior Lettings Negotiator looking to move into management. To be considered for this role, you will need to have significant experience within lettings as well as a personable and confident approach.
The responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the smooth running of the Lettings team
- Valuing and listing properties
- Planning marketing campaigns
- Maintaining close contact with landlords
- Advising potential tenants immediately a new property comes on to the market
- Accompanying potential tenants on viewings
- Negotiating terms between the Landlord & Tenant
- Liaising with Inventory Clerks, Relocation Agents and Contractors.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be confident and well presented
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- Must be able to work in a pressured environment
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft packages
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
This position comes with an attractive salary, including a basic and on target earnings, equating to £40,000 to £50,000. A car allowance will be provided.
The hours of work will be from 8.30am to 6.30pm, Monday to Friday and the job will require you to work Saturdays on a rota basis.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org