Property Manager at this Property Services Group in Crystal Palace, South East London
Permanent Crystal Palace, South East London | £22k to £27k 27000
Job Posted: 2018-04-15 15 April 2018 Closing date for applications: 15 June 2018
An exciting role has become available at a high-performing, privately-owned property services group with offices based in London. They are currently looking for a Property Manager to join the team in their office based in Crystal Palace.
This company has a host of complimentary operating companies serving different sectors within the property industry, and have gained a valuable reputation.
To be considered for this role, you would ideally have previous experience within this role, however, they are happy to consider an individual with no experience as long as you have a background within customer service or administration.
The job will involve:
- Liaising with landlords and tenants, and managing expectations of all aspects of property management
- Gathering all relevant property information, liaising with the landlord to complete and ensuring all relevant information for the management of a property is uploaded onto the software before a tenancy commences
- Liaising with the central property management team to ensure pre-tenancy works are booked and checking such works prior to new tenancy starting
- Liaising with the landlord and tenant prior to the new tenancy commencing
- Meeting and handing the property over to the new tenant on the first day of the tenancy
- Meeting and arranging access for contractors and others as required
- Coordinating with the central property management team on all day to day property maintenance and communicating with contractors, tenants and Landlords as necessary
- Checking finished works as required and reporting back to the central property management team
- Managing the progress of maintenance issues and seeing them through to completion
- Managing the termination process and ensuring properties are properly prepared for re-marketing and to receive a new tenant
- Liaising at all times with the maintenance management team to ensure a seamless service is provided to landlord and tenant
- Attending pitches/landlord meetings to increase management instructions
- Excellent IT skills, including Excel, Power Point, Word, etc
- Have an ability to multi-task
- Be adaptable and a good team player
- To have a strong service “ethic”
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Excellent telephone manner
It is imperative for the successful candidate to be able to deliver under pressure and be confident dealing with clients both in person and over the phone.
The salary package for this role will be in the region of £22,000 to £27,000 dependent on experience, plus a performance related bonus. The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm. You will be expected to work 1 Saturday per month from 10am to 4pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com