Portfolio Manager for a Private Landlord in Cricklewood, London
Permanent Cricklewood, London | £30k to £40k 40000
Job Posted: 2018-06-10 10 June 2018 Closing date for applications: 10 August 2018
We have a unique opportunity available with a Private Landlord, dealing with a mixed-use rental property portfolio covering London and the South Coast.
Our client is looking to recruit an individual with several years’ experience in Property Management, both residential and commercial portfolios. You will also preferably have knowledge of HMO licensing and regulations.
You will be reporting directly to the directors and be responsible for managing a small team. The ideal candidate will have a positive, can-do attitude and an excellent sense of humour in order to fit in with the dedicated, friendly team.
The role will include the following:
- Carrying out property visits on a periodic basis
- Keeping abreast of new letting/residential legislation and constant appraisal of market conditions and rent as applicable to the particularity of the portfolio
- Managing on-going relationships with contractors, suppliers and agents
- Approval of tenant applications in line with company policy
- Instructing contractors ensuring quotes and time frames are honoured
- 2nd line tenant resolution
- Monitoring cost
- Managing insurance claims, ours, and overseeing those of the managing agents.
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation, and time management skills with strong attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- First class customer service skills
- Skilled use of IT (Microsoft, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and property management software)
- Sound knowledge and experience of the serving of Section 21 and S8 notices together with court and bailiff procedures
- Experience in managing staff and small teams, strong communication, influencing and relationship skills and comfortable working with colleagues at all levels
- Sound knowledge of relevant guidelines, regulations, procedures, and legislation within residential property management
- Experience and demonstrated ability in dispute resolution and creative problem-solving skills
- Experience in managing minor capitol works and refurbishments of properties
- Team player
- Full UK driving licence.
The salary package for this role will be an attractive £30,000 to £40,000 dependent on experience.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.