Trainee Property Manager at this leading Estate Agency in Headington, Oxfordshire
Permanent Headington, Oxfordshire | £18k to £22k 22000
Job Posted: 2017-12-08 08 December 2017 Closing date for applications: 08 February 2018
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an ambitious individual looking to join a leading estate agency as a Property Manager. This exciting and rewarding position is with a highly successful privately-owned agency in Headington. They have a very high profile and an enviable market share in the area.
This role would suit a strong administrator with excellent customer services skills. Prior lettings or property management experience is desirable, although not essential, as the role is designed as an opportunity to progress in the property management field.
- Retaining and growing the company’s existing rent base to agreed targets by building rapport with landlords
- Ensuring effective relationship with contractors, suppliers and other professionals to ensure standards are reached and maintained
- Working as a team with the whole Property Management department
- Achieving individual and team targets as well as personal goals
- Understanding the company values and implementing them positively each day
- Canceling all job orders on properties where a new tenancy does not proceed & reschedule or settle account with Landlord
- Acting on and processing any maintenance job orders, in priority/status order, to pre-empt potential problems and ensure the effective maintenance of properties adhering to Landlords instruction as set out in Terms of Business & Maintenance preferences
- Daily monitoring of progressing job orders
- Ensuring contractors meet company standards, that charges/rates are competitive and that timescales are adhered to.
- All properties are to be prepared to company standards for each tenancy
- Completing pre-tenancy final checks
- Arranging and carrying out regular routine property visits three months after a new tenancy start and six months thereafter.
Knowledge and skills:
- Understand the Lettings and Property Management process.
- Know how to calculate gross & net rental yields.
- Planning, time management and prioritising skills
- Administrative skills
- IT skills
- Customer service skills
- Team skills
- Attention to detail
- Full UK driving licence and car owner.
This position will come with a salary of £18,000 to £22,000. This is a Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.