Lettings Manager at this independent Estate Agency in West London
Permanent , West London | £45k to £50k OTE 50000
Job Posted: 2018-05-22 22 May 2018 Closing date for applications: 22 July 2018
This independent and multi award-winning estate agency with a small, yet highly successful network of offices, is seeking an experienced Lettings Manager to join its expanding team. The role will be based in the company’s thriving office in West London.
To be considered for this role you will need to have lettings experience, however, it is not essential that you have worked at managerial level. The company is happy to consider a highly ambitious senior negotiator or assistant manager looking to take the next step in their career.
This role will include:
- Creating the largest active market share in the area
- Maximising revenues and growing the property register as the main instruction taker for the branch
- Developing exceptional working relationships with clients to encourage repeat business and recommendations
- Maximising branch profit and achieving all financial targets
- Managing performance of employees through regular 1 to 1’s, appraisals, reviews and morning meetings
- Influencing a result through effective team management, action planning and delivery of the plan.
- Must have excellent leadership skills and enthusiasm
- Must have previous Residential Lettings experience
- Must also have experience with valuations
- Be target driven with a proven track record of achievement
- The ability to manage a team successfully
- Good administration skills
- Must be ambitious and highly motivated
- Display high standards of service and presentation
- Demonstrate ideas and initiative around plans for market growth
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The company will provide an excellent salary package including a basic salary and an on target earnings figure set to be in the region of £45,000 to £50,000 dependent on performance.
The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 9am to 7pm and you will be required to work Saturdays on a rota basis.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.