Portfolio Manager at this Property Investment and Development Company in Weybridge, Surrey
Permanent Weybridge , Surrey | £25k to £28k 28000
Job Posted: 2017-11-26 26 November 2017 Closing date for applications: 28 January 2018
This award-winning Property Investment and Development Company is looking to recruit an experienced Portfolio Manager, who will be responsible for overseeing the commercial and residential investment portfolio.
Our client is looking for a strong candidate who can work with confidence across the portfolio of 600 properties with the managing agents, and be proactive across a broad spectrum of tasks.
The ideal candidate will have worked in direct property management and is now looking to step developer / investor side, and work in-house managing the managing agents.
The role will include the following:
- Managing and leading the managing agents
- Understanding the status of the portfolio, fees payable and make necessary decisions
- Ensuring that portfolio accounting is correct
- Ensuring that maintenance process is adhered to and track maintenance budgets
- Rent guarantee tracking
- Freehold management portfolio ownership
- Track and liaising with commercial agent on lease renewals, rent reviews and new lettings
- Full understanding and ownership of arrears, voids, vacant, lettings and maintenance
- Ensuring SAGE is updated in line with changes / budgets
- Ownership of bringing new units to market, snagging, handover etc
- Instructing letting agents
- Ensuring database is accurate in line with status of the portfolio
- Insurance reconciliation
- Fire Risk Assessment project
- Pending legislation for residential and commercial i.e. EPCs, agent fee changes
- Area analysis for new developments.
- Planning and time management
- Administrative skills
- Communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Team working skills.
- A good understanding of Commercial and Residential Property and Leases
- An understanding of SAGE 50
- An interest in assessing, reviewing and implementing new processes.
The salary package will be in the region of £25,000 to £28,000.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.