Property Manager at this privately-owned Estate Agency in Ottershaw, Surrey
Permanent Ottershaw, Surrey | £20k to £28k 28000
Job Posted: 2018-01-24 24 January 2018 Closing date for applications: 24 March 2018
An opportunity has become available with this well-established and privately-owned estate agency based in Ottershaw, Surrey. The company is undoubtedly one of the market-leaders in the town, and therefore this is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual.
Our client is currently looking to recruit an experienced Property Manager to join their team. You will be reporting to the Directors and working alongside the Lettings Manager. You will be required to manage the Lettings portfolio in terms of maintenance and administration.
The role will include the following:
- Processing rents daily and chase arrears, ensuring both Landlord and Lettings Manager are updated
- Managing your portfolio of properties to the required standard
- Working with the Lettings Manager to implement systems to achieve exceptional service standards
- Liaising with the Lettings Manager to grow the property portfolio you are responsible for
- Overseeing the effective relationship with outside suppliers
- Maintaining an up to date list of contractors and new clients
- Carrying out property inspections to agreed schedule and report issues to all parties
- Carrying out efficient check in and check outs, including the notification of any changes to utility and other providers
- Processing work orders to ensure the effective maintenance of properties
- Ensuring the effective ‘set up’ of new properties
- Maintaining the effective administration of the company scheme
- Ensuring smooth termination and preparation for re-let of properties and book checkouts
- Negotiating and resolve maintenance and damages issues between tenant and landlord during tenancy and following checkout
- Dealing effectively with dilapidation issues
- Processing supplier invoices and manage the invoicing
- Negotiating tenancy renewals with both Landlord and Tenant and issue the relevant paperwork.
- IT skills
- Planning and time management
- Administrative skills
- Communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Team working skills.
The initial salary package will be in the region of £20,000 to £28,000. The hours of work will be from 8.30am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.