Lettings Negotiator at this upmarket Estate Agency in Hyde Park, Central London
Permanent Hyde Park, Central London | £30k to £40k OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2018-11-08 08 November 2018 Closing date for applications: 08 January 2019
Our client is an upmarket independent estate agency with one of the largest network of branches in London. They have gained an enviable reputation from their exceptional delivery of service to clients, which has been recognised and awarded.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Lettings Negotiator to join the team at their successful office in Hyde Park.
The company would consider an exceptional individual with no experience, however, you would need to have worked in sales or a customer focused role previously and highly determined to succeed within this industry.
The role will involve working closely with the team and your duties will include:
- Dealing with enquiries
- Booking appointments
- Carrying out viewings
- Booking market appraisals
- Carrying out valuations/appraisals
- Updating and maintaining websites
- Responsible for marketing/adverts
- General office administration.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent presentation skills
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on your own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Previous lettings experience beneficial
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The basic salary for this role will be in the region of £14,000 to £16,000 and on target earnings will be £30,000 to £40,000 depending on your performance.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday. The role will also require you to work 1 in 3 Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.