Senior Sales Negotiator at this independent Estate Agency in Clapham, South West London
Permanent Clapham, South West London | £40k OTE
Job Posted: 2018-07-10 10 July 2018 Closing date for applications: 10 September 2018
Our client is a well-regarded independent estate agency which has a highly-successful network of offices throughout London, regional and international. They currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Sales Negotiator to join the Sales Department in Clapham.
This company has an enviable market share and would suit an ambitious individual looking to progress their career within the property industry.
The successful candidate will have had experience as a Senior Negotiator or Associate, as well as being highly driven and ambitious.
The job role will involve:
- Supporting the Sales Manager where necessary
- Qualifying potential buyers
- Identifying the client’s needs and matching them to suitable properties
- Participating in team meetings
- Viewing properties
- Negotiating offers and liaising with solicitors and mortgage brokers
- Delivering exceptional levels of customer service
- Good knowledge of the office town and surrounding areas.
- Target driven and sales mentality
- Highly motivated and ambitious
- Confident and professional manner
- Well presented
- Able to work to deadlines in a pressurised environment
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Proven success in meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Able to build long lasting relationships – personable
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The initial salary package for this role includes a basic salary of around £17,000 to £25,000 and on target earnings set to be in the region of an attractive £40,000 to £50,000 dependent on your performance, with a great opportunity for financial rewards in the future.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.