Assistant Lettings Manager at this Estate Agency in Uxbridge, Middlesex
Permanent Uxbridge, Middlesex | £25k to £28k OTE 28000
Job Posted: 2018-01-10 10 January 2018 Closing date for applications: 10 March 2018
An excellent career opportunity has become available with this highly-respected estate agency group. The company has won numerous major industry awards for service, innovation and performance.
Due to the company’s continual growth, our client is currently seeking a motivated and experienced Assistant Lettings Manager for their Uxbridge office.
As the Assistant Manager, you will be expected to cover for the Manager whenever they are away from the office for any length of time. This will include ensuring the branch remains target-focused, staff issues are managed, deals are progressed, and market appraisals conducted.
This role will include the following:
- Assisting with the management of staff performance, setting targets and making sure these are achieved
- Tenacious spirit to increase market share and build the portfolio
- Maximising the overall income of the department
- Driving to achieve their goals and targets with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Dealing with market appraisals.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- 2-3 years’ previous experience within a senior role would be beneficial but not essential
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Strong negotiating skills
- Target driven and motivated
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise
- IT skills
- Full UK driving licence and own car.
The package will include an attractive basic salary and on target earnings equating to £25,000 to £28,000. A car allowance will also be provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.