Trainee Sales Negotiator at this Property Services Group in Crofton, South East London
Permanent Crofton, South East London | £25k to £35k OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2018-05-04 04 May 2018 Closing date for applications: 04 July 2018
An exciting role has become available at a high-performing, privately-owned property services group with offices based in London. They are currently looking for a Trainee Sales Negotiator to join the team based in Crofton.
This company has a host of complimentary operating companies serving different sectors within the property industry, and have gained a valuable reputation.
To be considered for this role you will preferably have some experience as a Sales Negotiator, however, this is not essential. In this case, you will need to have previous experience in a sales or customer facing role, as well as fantastic communication skills.
The role will involve:
- Registering prospective purchasers
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales negotiation & progression
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- Confident manner
- The motivation and drive to succeed
- Previous sales experience and a sales focused mentality
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Good presentation and communication skills
- IT literate
- Team player as well as independently
- Must have a full UK driving licence and own car.
It is imperative for the successful candidate to be able to deliver under pressure and be confident dealing with clients both in person and over the phone.
The salary package will include a basic salary dependent on experience, with on target earnings in the region of £25,000 to £35,000. The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday 8.45am to 6.00pm and you will also be required to work some Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.