Lettings Negotiator at this global Estate Agency in Weybridge, Surrey
Permanent Weybridge, Surrey | £35k to £40k OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2017-11-08 08 November 2017 Closing date for applications: 08 January 2018
This upmarket global real estate agency, with an enviable reputation and an international network of offices, has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Lettings Negotiator to join its highly profitable office in Weybridge, Surrey.
Our client is an award-winning company that are looking for an exceptional individual to be a part of their successful team and to continue their outstanding reputation.
You will ideally have at least 2 years’ experience within a Residential Lettings role as well as excellent communication and customer service skills, self-motivated and well presented.
The role will involve working closely with the team including:
- Dealing with all incoming calls as appropriate
- Applicant care in line with company procedures
- Efficiently deal with Landlord and Tenant enquiries
- Visiting all properties available to Let within 24 hours of instruction
- Registering applicants on the phone and walk ins
- Meeting and greet all people entering the office as appropriate
- Organising viewings
- Arranging and carrying out viewings as required and establishing rapport with applicants
- Feedback to Landlords, Tenants and Applicants following viewings
- Weekly matching of applicants
- Calling through archive applicants
- Maintaining database of relocation agents in the area
- Negotiating the terms of tenancies with Landlords and Tenants
- Negotiating renewals when applicable for properties and managing the paperwork
- Booking in pitches taking all necessary information
- Confirming pitch appointment with Landlord as appropriate
- Preparing pitch packs
- Preparing comparable as appropriate
- Sending pitch reports and letters
- Ensuring the team is aware of any terminations and the relevant action is in place
- Assisting in preparing new properties for marketing
- Assisting with Marketing and Advertising, canvassing for new properties
- Informing Lettings Manager of any problems which need attention.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Must be able to deliver under pressure
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Attention to detail
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Smartly dressed and well presented
- Knowledge of the market and area
- Full UK clean driving licence.
This fantastic opportunity will provide a basic salary and an attractive on target earnings figure of £35,000 to £40,000, plus the company give an annual discretionary bonus. A car allowance is also provided.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and you will be required to work 1 in 4 Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.