Administrator at this Estate Agency group in Bracknell, Berkshire
Permanent Bracknell, Berkshire | £20k to £23k 23000
Job Posted: 2017-11-04 04 November 2017 Closing date for applications: 04 January 2018
An exciting career opportunity has arisen for an Administrator, to join the portfolio management department, within this market-leading estate agency group in Bracknell.
You will be taking full administrative responsibility, using your excellent organisation skills to support the Portfolio Managers in the management of residential portfolios owned by Corporate Clients. You will be dealing with tenants and contractors, and ensuring at all times that activities are in accordance with the service level agreements.
The role will involve managing your workload in a fast-paced environment, to ensure completion of tasks and fulfilling legal obligations and compliance regulations.
Your duties will include the following:
- Day-to-day support on the management of properties through Property Management IT system and other computer records, including general enquiries, repairs, legal documentation
- Chasing sub-instructed agents for return of signed documentation and initial funds
- Preparing detailed reports for the Portfolio Managers showing clients and management the progress of lettings to date and activity on individual portfolios
- Setting up new tenancies on company system, ensuring the system is kept up to date
- Carrying out referencing on applicants to ensure they comply with landlord requirements
- Preparation of new tenancy documentation
- Processing invoices in line with department procedure and client service levels and requirements (including ensuring validity of invoice for payment, compliance of invoice and authority for payment by client held)
- Liaison with clients, tenants, contractors, internal colleagues and others
- You are responsible for being aware of your own training and development needs and identifying those needs to your Line Manager.
- Experience within residential property management or similar industry
- Be highly motivated
- Be presentable and well-spoken
- First class customer service skills
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and time management skills with a strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- High levels of energy, drive, enthusiasm with a passion for self-development and being an active member of a high performing team
- Excellent Word, Excel and Outlook skills
- Adhere to company audit requirements.
The basic salary will be in the region of £20,000 to £23,000 dependent on you level of experience. You will be working Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.