Office Coordinator / PA at this global Estate Agency in Cobham, Surrey
Permanent Cobham, Surrey | £24k to £27k 27000
Job Posted: 2017-11-03 03 November 2017 Closing date for applications: 03 January 2018
This leading global estate agency with an enviable reputation is looking to recruit an Office Coordinator / PA to assist its sales team, and at the same time provide direct support to the Head of Residential Sales.
The successful candidate will be expected to provide efficient and organised support to both aspects of this role, and will therefore need to be extremely diligent with excellent attention to detail.
The ideal candidate would have previous property administration experience, preferably in sales. This company offers excellent career opportunities to its employees.
Key activities will include:
- Liaising with customers and clients in a professional, polite and respectful manner
- Handling daily applicant enquiries, calls and visits ensuring accurate details are provided on the same day
- Liaising with the existing sales team to ensure the smooth sales of all properties by accurately managing the IT systems
- Overseeing the marketing of properties, including coordinating the booking of advertising, brochure production, signage and PR
- Booking advertising in national and local publications, window cards and flyers
- Payroll – timesheets, holiday, sickness report, petty cash
- Invoicing – other agents invoices, sales invoices, occasional office invoice
- Compliance – ensuring all files are compliant with signed terms of business etc. preparing agency agreements, gathering correct compliance docs from individual or company depending on the ownership of the property
- General office administration including: day to day running of the office, organising brochure cupboards, archiving files, ordering stationery, merchandise, dealing with office maintenance
- Diary management for negotiators, agenda for weekly sales meeting
- Adhere to the companies’ ISO, Money Laundering, Health & Safety etc
- PA duties to the Head of Department
- Organisation with completions and providing exceptional client care to both buyers and sellers.
- Being a polite and well-mannered individual
- Good telephone manner
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communicator
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good team player
- Excellent administration and time management skills
- Strong IT skills – Microsoft Office, databases, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Accurate typing skills.
The salary on offer for this role will depend on the level of experience, but will be in the region of £24,000 and 27,000, plus annual discretionary bonus. Hours are Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 6pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com