Property Administrator at this independent Estate Agency in Burnham, Berkshire
Permanent Burnham, Berkshire | £23k to £26k OTE 26000
Job Posted: 2017-11-03 03 November 2017 Closing date for applications: 03 January 2018
This well-regarded independent estate agency, with a network of local offices, is currently looking for a Property Administrator to be a part of their dynamic and friendly team based in Burnham.
The successful candidate will be handling a number of responsibilities on a daily basis and covering secretarial and administrative functions. You must therefore have at least 2 years’ experience within an administration role, ideally with a residential estate agency background.
The role will involve:
- Arranging check in and check outs
- Dealing with deposit schemes
- Collection of rents
- Assisting in the day-to-day management of a residential property portfolio
- Arranging major maintenance works in conjunction with the letting managers
- Arranging site visits to ensure property is being maintained and all issues resolved in a timely manner
- Updating the property database
- Prepare agreements
- General administration duties.
- IT literate
- Good attention to detail
- Customer service skills
- Being confident and responsible
- Working on your own initiative
- Good telephone manner
- Problem solving and time management skills.
The salary package for this role will be £20,000 to £23,000 dependent on the level of experience. A discretionary bonus element is also provided taking this figure up to £26,000.
The hours of work will be from 8.30am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.