New Homes Negotiator at this leading Property Services group in London Bridge, Central London
Permanent London Bridge, Central London | £35k to £45k OTE 45000
Job Posted: 2017-11-02 02 November 2017 Closing date for applications: 02 January 2018
This leading property services group, with a network of offices in London, is looking to hire a hungry New Homes Negotiator to join the team at its primary-located office in Central London.
To be considered for this role, you will need to have previous new homes sales experience and be able to demonstrate a proven track record in a sales environment. The successful candidate represents both the company and the developer; therefore, you will be providing prospective clients the very best level of service.
The role will include:
- Office based telephone sales to build relationships with the banks customer base
- Registering and qualifying new buyer enquiries
- Arranging appointments for customers to view and visit the various new homes schemes
- Attending viewing appointments
- Closing and arranging sales
- Attainment of monthly sales and activity targets
- Meeting customer and client expectation
- Building relationships with internal clients and responsive and helpful to external clients
- Achieving sales targets
- Managing and implementing important data base activities, processes and functions
- Conscious of processing and taking steps to protect the interests of the company.
- Good working knowledge of the Microsoft packages
- Knowledge of the property development/ estate agency industry would be beneficial
- Knowledge of legal matters and financial guidelines relevant to the industry
- Able to negotiate and close deals
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent customer service skills
- Smart and presentable
- Ability to liaise with clients in a confident and professional manner
- Self-motivated, pro-active and adaptable
- Must be a strong team player.
The initial salary package for this role includes a salary in the region of £35,000 and £45,000, with a great opportunity for financial rewards in the future.
The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 9am to 7pm and you will also be required to work some Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.