New Homes Sales Negotiator at this upmarket Estate Agency in Mayfair, Central London
Permanent Mayfair, Central London | £35k to £45k OTE 45000
Job Posted: 2018-02-27 27 February 2018 Closing date for applications: 27 April 2018
Our client is an international, upmarket independent estate agency with one of the largest network of branches in London as well as opening offices around the globe. They have gained an enviable and respected reputation, from their exceptional delivery of service.
An exciting opportunity has become available within this company as a New Homes Sales Negotiator, to be a part of the team at its primary located office in Mayfair.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in a senior sales position within estate agency. Our client is looking for an energetic individual who thrives on working with people, under pressure and in a competitive environment.
Duties will include the following:
- Calling company client database about specific developments
- Qualifying new applicants
- Achieving KPI’s including sales targets
- Arranging and carrying-out viewings
- Providing a first-class service to all stakeholders
- Ensuring clients’ expectations are managed correctly, with the aim of exceeding them
- Negotiating with all parties to ensure the best outcome for everyone
- Managing the process from an offer being agreed to issuing the Memorandum of Sale, through to the exchange of contracts and completion of the sale.
- Confident dealing with people
- Be approachable, helpful and project positivity
- Take pride in your work
- Enjoy making a positive contribution to office life independently and as part of the team
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Must thrive on working at and delivering consistently high standards under pressure
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
The position comes with a generous basic salary of £18,000 with on target earnings in the region of £35,000 to £45,000 plus other company benefits.
The hours of work will be from 8.40am to 6.00pm, Monday to Friday. You will be required to work occasional Saturdays for viewings and launches.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.