Senior Lettings Negotiator / Associate at this international Estate Agency in Fulham, West London
Permanent Fulham, West London | £35k to £45k OTE 45000
Job Posted: 2018-04-26 26 April 2018 Closing date for applications: 26 June 2018
Our client is an international, upmarket estate agency with one of the largest network of branches in London as well as opening offices around the globe. They have gained an enviable and respected reputation, from their exceptional delivery of service to clients, which has been recognised and awarded.
Our client is currently looking for a Senior Lettings Negotiator / Associate to be based in their busy and dynamic office in Fulham.
The ideal candidate will have had previous experience within a senior role, however, our client will consider a Lettings Negotiator with a proven track record who will make the most out of every opportunity.
The responsibilities included in this fantastic role:
- Qualifying new applicants
- Arranging and carrying-out viewings
- Providing a first-class service to all stake holders
- Ensuring clients’ expectations are managed correctly, with the aim of exceeding them.
- Negotiating with all parties to ensure the best outcome for everyone
- Managing the process from an offer being agreed to Tenancy Agreements being signed, through to move-in.
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- The motivation to succeed
- Previous experience within Residential Lettings
- A confident and professional manner
- Must thrive on working at and delivering consistently high standards under pressure
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Full clean UK driving licence.
The initial package for this role will include a basic salary and on target earnings set to be in the region of an attractive £35,000 to £45,000 dependent on your performance. A pooled car or car allowance will be available depending on experience level.
The office hours are 8.30am to 6pm Monday to Friday and you will also be required to work alternate Saturdays from 10am to 4pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.