Lettings Deposit Return Administrator at this independent Estate Agency in East Dulwich, South London
Permanent East Dulwich, South London | £22k
Job Posted: 2017-12-28 28 December 2017 Closing date for applications: 28 February 2018
This leading independent South London estate agency, with a network of offices locally, is looking to recruit a Lettings Deposit Return Administrator to join the team at its busy and vibrant office based in East Dulwich.
This company prides themselves on the majority of their business coming from word of mouth and recommendations, therefore the successful candidate will need to continue to provide an exceptional and friendly service to clients.
You will be dealing with the move-out process, including check-outs and deposit disputes. The successful candidate must be able to stand their ground, and have experience dealing with difficult clients in order to resolve issues in a timely manner.
The role will involve:
- Being the first point of contact for tenants from when they hand in their notice
- Coordinating and arranging inventory check outs and sending move out letters
- Updating and inputting data on software
- Checking the check-out report against the inventory check ins
- Updating landlords, corresponding with tenants concerning deductions from their deposit
- Negotiating between Landlord and Tenant to resolve any damages
- Arranging for quotes for any works required following the check-out, and organising the works required
- Organising the release of the deposit
- General administration and paperwork as required.
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Confident and proactive approach to work
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good time management and organisation skills
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The salary on offer for this position will be in the region of £22,000.
You will be required to work 1 Saturday a month from 9.45am to 4pm and will get a day back in lieu for this the following week.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.