Senior Sales Negotiator / Associate at this international Estate Agency in Islington, London
Permanent Islington, London | £40k to £45k OTE 45000
Job Posted: 2019-08-10 10 August 2019 Closing date for applications: 10 October 2019
Our client is an international, upmarket independent estate agency with one of the largest network of branches in London as well as opening offices around the globe. They have gained an enviable and respected reputation, from their exceptional delivery of service.
An exciting opportunity has become available within this company as a Senior Sales Negotiator / Associate, to be a part of the team at its busy and successful office in Islington.
The successful candidate will have valuations experience and assist in the growth of the office.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring personal Sales revenue and targets are achieved
- Assisting and driving the team to achieve branch targets
- Maintaining a professional and customer-service focused approach at all times
- Working with the office Director to develop the office.
- Track-record of consistently achieving Sales targets
- Detailed working knowledge and understanding of relevant industry legislation
- Central London experience is preferable for this position
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Full UK drivers licence.
The basic salary for this role is in the region of £16,000 to £18,000 depending on experience with on target earnings in the region of £40,000 to £45,000 plus other company benefits.
The hours of work will be from 8.40am to 6.00pm, Monday to Friday. The role will also require you to work 1 in 3 Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.