Senior Property Manager at this leading Estate Agency in St Margarets, Twickenham
Permanent Twickenham, Middx | £28k
Job Posted: 2017-10-31 31 October 2017 Closing date for applications: 31 December 2017
A superb opportunity has arisen for a Senior Property Manager to join this leading practice in their high-profile office in St Margarets, Twickenham.
Our client has reputation for excellent customer service, and has a portfolio of approximately 200 properties managed in house. They are looking for a motivated individual who has a sound knowledge of property management.
The successful candidate will be dealing with high net worth clients and properties in the middle to upper end of the market. You should also be capable of working on your own initiative as well as being able to work with a team.
Duties of a Property Manager:
- Managing a portfolio of around 90 to 100 properties
- Managing all aspects of tenant enquiries and liaising with landlords in a professional and efficient manner
- Supporting more junior members of the team in their day to day tasks and report directly to the head of department
- Overseeing the department during periods of absence by the head of department as required
- Making sure tenants and landlords are kept informed of progress on a regular basis
- Booking approved contractors and sending works orders to carry out necessary repairs and re-decorations.
- Facilitating in the training and development of fellow team members where required
- Processing contractor invoices
- Ensuring the properties are up to date with detailed notes, and deadlines met in terms of property visits and property reports delivered to landlords.
- Ensuring an excellent standard of customer service is provided and upheld
- Responding to all telephone and email inquiries promptly
- Dealing with and resolving where possible, initial client complaints, notifying your line Manager of any escalating complaints in a timely fashion so these can be addressed immediately.
Requirements and skills:
- Strong communication, customer service and organisational skills
- Knowledge and experience of property maintenance issues and common problem solving
- Ability to demonstrate leadership skills
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Highly motivated and positive with a “can do” attitude and good team player.
- Internal and external training will be provided
- Developing in areas as identified by your Line Manager
- Basic training in client accounting will be provided.
This position will come with an attractive salary of around £28,000.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org