Sales Administrator at this boutique Estate Agency in Central London
Permanent North Kensington, London | £25k to £30k 30000
Job Posted: 2017-10-30 30 October 2017 Closing date for applications: 30 December 2017
An exciting and challenging vacancy has arisen at this boutique, privately owned estate agency with offices in Central London. Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Sales Administrator to join the team.
The company deal primarily within the middle to upper end of the market, therefore, the successful candidate must be mature and presentable to be effective in such a sector.
You will be assisting the sales department and ensuring that the correct paperwork is in place for a smooth process. To be considered for this role you will need previous experience as an administrator in the property industry, as well as exceptional excellent communication and organisation skills.
The role will include the following:
- Actioning every point on New Instruction Checklist
- Sending out standard letters (instruction letter, Terms of Business, sellers’ information questionnaire etc)
- Requesting, chasing and checking AML documents
- Uploading new instructions for multi-landlords
- Amending the Terms of Business and send to the client for signature
- Updating website each week to capture any new instructions, price reductions and withdrawn properties
- Emailing clients with copies of press advertising where their property has been featured
- Once properties are withdrawn from the market, liaising with the relevant associate director confirming to the client in writing and return any keys
- Preparing sales invoices after exchange
- Once a sale has completed archive the file
- Using Outlook for ease of reference and ensuring property details are managed effectively
- Ensuring you respond to colleagues’ requests confirming that an action has been completed
- Chasing clients for documents if outstanding for longer than 48 hours
- Performing all other reasonable tasks as requested by any colleague within the department in a timely manner.
Key responsibilities and skills:
- Excellent telephone manner as speaking to clients over the phone
- Good written skills as sending emails to clients
- Good organisational and prioritisation skills
- Proficient with the Microsoft packages
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Able to effectively work as a team and independently
- Enthusiastic and ‘can do’ attitude.
The salary package for this role will be in the region of £25,000 and £30,000 dependent on your level of experience. The hours of work will be from 9.00am to 6.00pm, Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.