Trainee Sales Negotiator at this independent Estate Agency group in Battersea, South West London
Permanent Battersea, South West London | £30k OTE
Job Posted: 2018-04-20 20 April 2018 Closing date for applications: 20 June 2018
Our client is a well-regarded independent estate agency which has a highly successful network of offices throughout the UK and overseas. They currently have a fantastic opportunity to become a Sales Negotiator to join the successful office in Battersea.
To be considered for this role, previous experience within an estate agency role would be hugely beneficial, however our client will consider a fantastic trainee. To be considered as a trainee you will ideally have worked within sales or customer service as well as possessing excellent communication skills and have the drive to succeed.
The role will involve:
- Registering prospective purchasers
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales negotiation & progression
- Handling offers
- Overseeing the successful negotiation of the offer to a sale.
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- The motivation to succeed
- Previous sales negotiating experience
- A confident and professional manner
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Full clean UK driving licence
- Good presentation and communication skills.
This position comes with a basic salary of £14,000 to £17,000 dependent on experience and an attractive commission structure enabling the successful candidate to earn upwards of £30,000, dependent on your performance. A car allowance will also be provided with the package.
The office hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm, and every other Saturday 9am till 4pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.