Sales Negotiator at this independent Estate Agency group in Battersea, South West London
Permanent Battersea, South West London | £40k to £45k OTE 45000
Job Posted: 2018-10-15 15 October 2018 Closing date for applications: 15 December 2018
Our client is a well-regarded independent estate agency which has a highly successful network of offices throughout the UK and overseas. They currently have a fantastic opportunity to become a Sales Negotiator to join the successful office in Battersea.
To be considered for this role, 1 years’ experience within an estate agency role would be hugely beneficial, however our client will consider an individual with around 6 months experience. You will also need to possess superb sales and customer service skills and have the drive to succeed.
The role will involve:
- Registering prospective purchasers
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales negotiation & progression
- Handling offers
- Overseeing the successful negotiation of the offer to a sale.
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- The motivation to succeed
- Previous sales negotiating experience
- A confident and professional manner
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Full clean UK driving licence
- Good presentation and communication skills.
This position comes with a basic salary of £15,000 to £17,000, plus attractive commission structure enabling the successful candidate to earn upwards of £40,000. The company also have fantastic bonus incentives enabling you to earn up to a further £6,000! A car allowance will also be provided with the package.
The office hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm, and every other Saturday 9am till 4pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.