Housing Officer at this leading Property Group in Brentford, Middlesex
Permanent Brentford, Middlesex | £20k to £25k 25000
Job Posted: 2018-02-18 18 February 2018 Closing date for applications: 18 April 2018
We have been exclusively instructed by this leading Property Group to help them recruit a key member to their team. Delivering innovative housing solutions across London and the South East, the company is now looking to employ a Housing Officer to join its accomplished team based in Great West Quarter, Brentford.
This position would suit a highly organised individual from a housing association background. Alternatively, someone that has property management experience, and is used to liaising with a multitude of different clientele and resolving multiple issues at once and can thrive under pressure.
Duties will include the following:
- Assisting with check-ins and bookings for private tenants / Air BnB clients / semi-independent tenants
- Providing support-work to young / vulnerable clients (no previous experience or qualifications necessary as confirmed with local authorities) this is purely to assist with day to day activities and to offer general support
- Ensuring that diary management is done effectively and can arrange multiple appointments
- Providing general support to “Supported accommodation” / “Serviced accommodation” departments.
- A personable character that is confident and outgoing is essential for this role
- Highly organised
- Good administrative skills, must be able to produce detailed reports
- Full UK driving licence and own car.
The salary for this role will be between £20,000 and £25,000. The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.