Mortgage Advisor at this Estate Agency group in Pinner, North West London
Permanent Pinner, North West London | £50k to £60k OTE 60000
Job Posted: 2018-02-13 13 February 2018 Closing date for applications: 13 April 2018
An excellent career opportunity has become available with this highly respected estate agency group. The company has won numerous major industry awards for service, innovation and performance.
Due to the company’s continual growth, our client is currently looking to recruit an experienced Mortgage Advisor to join the team. The role will involve providing mortgage advice to new and existing clients and dealing with various types of mortgages and associated protection products.
Your appointments and mortgage leads will be generated for you and you will receive exceptional administration support.
You will be responsible for:
- Meeting performance targets
- Ability to prospect and organise meetings
- Fact-finding effectively to establish the client’s current finances and future aspirations
- Providing high quality professional mortgage advice and explain different types of mortgages available
- Explaining required insurance products so that clients can make informed choices
- Communicating with colleagues, front line offices, mortgage lenders, solicitors and insurance providers
- Ensuring all regulatory documentation is completed within the required timescale
- Attending monthly results meeting and presenting results in all targeted areas to your Director
- Supporting additional income streams
- Maintaining generic knowledge of the financial services industry and knowledge that is deemed necessary.
Key skills required:
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Organised and with great attention to detail
- Willingness to learn new skills and self-motivation to seek out new opportunities
- The ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
- Excellent customer service skills
- Honest and trustworthy attitude
- Respect for confidential information
- Previously working in estate agency or sales environment would be advantageous
- A keen interest in the financial sector
- Ambitious, driven, dedicated to career progression and willing to work both academically and practically.
The company is offering a competitive salary which will equate to a basic of £35,000 with an attractive on target earning figure of £50,000 to £60,000.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.