Lettings Negotiator at this privately-owned Estate Agency in Ottershaw, Surrey
Permanent Ottershaw, Surrey | £30k to £35k OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2017-10-12 12 October 2017 Closing date for applications: 12 December 2017
An opportunity has become available with this well-established and privately-owned estate agency based in Ottershaw, Surrey. The company is undoubtedly one of the market-leaders in the town and therefore this is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual. They are currently recruiting for a Lettings Negotiator to join their successful team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking for a new and challenging role in the property industry. To be considered you should have a proven track record in lettings and fantastic communication skills.
The role will involve:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Feedback to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Lease agreements
- General administration and office work.
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Good presentation and communication skills
- IT literate
- Team player
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The initial salary package will be in the region of £14,000 to £16,000 dependent on experience and on targets earnings in the region of £30,000 to £35,000.
The hours of work will be from 8.30am to 6.30pm, Monday to Thursday and 8.30am to 6.00pm on Fridays. You will also be required to work alternate Saturdays 9.00am to 4.00pm A pooled car will also be provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.