Senior Sales Negotiator at this independent Estate Agency in Guildford, Surrey
Permanent Guildford, Surrey | £35k to £40k OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2017-12-10 10 December 2017 Closing date for applications: 10 February 2018
A brilliant opportunity has become available at a reputable and one of the largest independent estate agents, with several offices throughout Surrey and London. The company have been established for over 25 years and have therefore gained excellent knowledge and experience, making them the leading estate agency in their local area.
Our client is currently looking for a Senior Sales Negotiator to be a part of their successful and friendly team in the primary located office in Guildford, Surrey.
To be considered for this role, you will need to be able to demonstrate a proven track record in a similar role as well as possessing excellent communication and negotiation skills. A good understanding of the local area will be beneficial.
The job role will involve:
- Qualifying potential buyers
- Identifying the client’s needs and matching them to suitable properties
- Participating in team meetings
- Viewing properties
- Negotiating offers and liaising with solicitors and mortgage brokers
- Delivering exceptional levels of customer service
- Reporting directly to the Sales Manager
- Good knowledge of the office town and surrounding areas.
- Target driven and sales mentality
- Highly motivated and ambitious
- Confident and professional manner
- Well presented
- Able to work to deadlines in a pressurised environment
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Proven success in meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Able to build long lasting relationships – personable
- Must have a full UK driving licence and own car.
The initial salary package for this role includes a basic salary of £16,000 to £18,000 and on target earnings set to be in the region of an attractive £35,000 to £40,000 dependent on your performance, with a great opportunity for financial rewards in the future. The company will also provide a car allowance.
The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 6.30pm and you may also be required to work some Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.