Marketing Assistant at this boutique Estate Agency in Chelsea, Central London
Permanent Chelsea, Central London | £24k to £26k 26000
Job Posted: 2017-10-12 12 October 2017 Closing date for applications: 12 December 2017
This boutique independent estate agency is looking to recruit a Marketing Assistant to join its office in Chelsea. Our client has a bespoke reputation due to their integrity, transparency and impeccable customer service skills.
The purpose of this role will be to support the Managing Director with marketing tasks including, Website Management and Project Management. A background in Marketing within the property industry would be beneficial but not essential, however, in this case you will ideally have an understanding of the sales and lettings process. You should also have a vast understanding of social media platforms and experience with IT/internal systems.
This job will include the following:
- Website Management – page editing, new document updates, fault report/manage
- Website Project Management – liaise with designers in regard to updates, feedback, make live
- Social Media and Online Presence – regularly monitoring of social media pages, collate and schedule posts
- Liaising with the photographer about related projects
- Editorial – obtaining space and writing editorials
- Proofing all marketing materials
- Google Analytics, search engine optimisation
- Searching for new marketing initiatives to promote the business.
- Educated to degree level is essential
- Proficient in the use of MS Office
- Communication skills
- Copy writing skills
- Team player
- A commitment to high service standards
- Impeccable presentation is essential
- Be articulate.
The initial package for this role will include a salary of £24,000 to £26,000, dependent on previous experience. The company also offer private medical insurance after the probation period as well as other benefits, including massage therapy.
The working hours will be 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.