Property Manager at this Lettings and Management Company in Marlow, Buckinghamshire
Permanent Marlow, Buckinghamshire | £22k to £25k 25000
Job Posted: 2017-12-10 10 December 2017 Closing date for applications: 10 February 2018
This successful Lettings and Management company provides property management services to blocks of flats & estates, residential and commercial landlords.
Our client is expanding and is currently looking to recruit a Property Manager to join the residential team based in Marlow. They are looking for an enthusiastic individual who will be managing a portfolio of approximately 130 properties and providing a high-level of support to the department.
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity, you will need to have previous experience as property manager and have fantastic organisation and communication skills.
This role will include the following:
- Understanding all aspects of property management, including the importance of accurate note keeping
- Managing own portfolio and tasks
- Uploading documents to the company database where necessary (e.g; Inventories, Landlord Gas Safety Reports, Invoices)
- Carrying out routine property inspections
- Managing adhoc and planned maintenance through to completion
- Raising works orders and all documents produced by the database
- Managing insurance claims and works and arranging quotations for major works
- Informing utility companies of change of occupier and meter readings etc
- Managing all safety issues and electrical checks
- Processing all check in documentation, ensuring that the property is ready for new tenancy
- Processing all check out documentation, agreeing and processing deposit release, and processing release.
- Knowledge of property software
- Strong personality
- Good working under pressure
- Confident dealing with clients
- Full UK driving licence and own car.
This role is offering a salary of £22,000 to £25,000 dependent on experience. The hours of work will be Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.