Client Services Consultant at this independent Estate Agency in Green Park, Central London
Permanent Green Park, Central London | £30k to £32k OTE 32000
Job Posted: 2017-12-03 03 December 2017 Closing date for applications: 03 February 2018
Our client is a well-regarded independent estate agency that has a highly successful network of offices throughout London and the counties. They currently have a fantastic opportunity to become a Client Services Consultant in their Green Park, Central London office.
To be considered for this role, you do not need previous experience within a similar role but you must have excellent communication and customer service skills.
With a focus upon delivering an exceptional customer experiences at all times, the Client Services Consultant’s key responsibilities are:
- Making customer care calls to all newly registered applicants and new instructions 3 days after they have registered
- Ensuring that standards are maintained in qualifying applicants and updating information where required
- Responding to voicemails
- Booking in valuations using the approved valuation template and chasing instructions if required
- Following rules and procedures of the Department
- Taking ownership of any complaints and finding resolutions to them
- Sharing applicants with the relevant offices according to the applicant’s search criteria
- Referring financial service leads as per the approved procedure
- Maintain and update personal knowledge throughout your employment, particularly with regards to the property market in general
Required Skills and Experience
This is an outbound telephone sales based role that requires proven verbal and written communication skills and customer service skills:
- Demonstrable success in customer service delivery and appraisal
- Demonstrable success in generating and closing sales
- Excellent track record of performance
- A relationship building approach to customers
- Demonstrable success in achieving and exceeding performance targets
You will need to be able to build rapport and inspire confidence and trust in customers, a high performing individual with meticulous attention to detail and exemplary organisational and interpersonal skills.
In addition, the following attributes are required:
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent written English
- A pleasant telephone manner
- An ability to assimilate and retain detailed information
- A desire to break the mould and deliver an exceptional service, whilst reaching set performance targets
- Positive attitude
- Diligent multi tasker who is able to prioritise and excel under pressure
- A flexible, proactive approach
The basic salary package for this role will be £20,000 plus a commission scheme that will enable the successful candidate to earn up to £30,000 to £32,000, along with additional benefits. This is a Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm role so this would suit you if you want to work in property but want to avoid working weekends, or have other commitments on Saturdays / Sundays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.