Property Manager at this leading Estate Agency in Reading, Berkshire
Permanent Reading , Berkshire | £23k to £25k 25000
Job Posted: 2017-10-05 05 October 2017 Closing date for applications: 05 December 2017
This is a superb opportunity to join one of Reading’s leading, independent estate agencies. They are undoubtedly one of the towns’ market-leaders and whilst they are one of the longest established agencies in the area, they are now at the cutting-edge of innovation in estate agency.
Our client offers diverse services including, residential sales, lettings & property management, new homes, land, and business support. They are currently looking to recruit a Property Manager to work closely with the Lettings department.
To be considered for this position you will have had experience as a property manager and have fantastic organisation skills.
This role will include the following:
- Providing support with tenant sign ups
- Dealing with inventory check-in and check-out returns
- Dealing with utility bills received on behalf of landlords
- Maintaining lettings files ensuring documents are clearly organised and labelled
- Controlling movement of keys and sign in/out keys to contractors along with tenant keys
- Arranging for old lettings paperwork/documents to be archived/scanned and stored securely
- Logging payments made from the account on behalf of landlords/tenants
- Checking remittances received from property management accounts team and logging reimbursements
- Managing Tenancy agreement process & documents – standard templates, forming new agreements as required and dealing with specific exception clauses negotiated as required
- Managing the accounting process for lettings including checking Landlord statements and organizing daily payment runs, reconciliation of Landlord, tenant and the company’s trading accounts.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook/Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of the property lettings estate agency industry
- Excellent customer service and administrative skills
- Self-motivated, pro-active and adaptable, with the ability to both methodically follow processes and to work on own initiative
- approach to working with colleagues
- Enthusiastic, energetic and driven, with the ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Ability to liaise with clients in a confident and professional manner
- Experience of dispute resolution
- Full UK driving licence.
This position will come with a basic salary of £23,000 to £25,000 plus a bonus scheme.
The hours of work will be 8.30am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday and alternate Saturdays 9.00am to 5.00pm with half a day in lieu in the following week.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.