Property Administrator at this residential Sales and Letting Agency in Wimbledon, South West London
Permanent Wimbledon, South West London | £18k to £23k 23000
Job Posted: 2018-03-26 26 March 2018 Closing date for applications: 26 May 2018
This market-leading and well-established independent estate agency specialises in Residential Sales, Lettings and Property Management in Wimbledon, Colliers Wood and surrounding areas is currently seeking a Lettings Administrator to join a fun, hardworking team at our client’s office based in Wimbledon.
You will be dealing with the day to day management of properties within the Residential Lettings portfolio and carry out tasks through to a successful conclusion. This role is exciting and diverse requiring you to be adaptable.
You will be dealing with a variety of people on a daily basis and will be responsible for delivering exceptional customer service. There is also a possibility to develop the role to include a morning out of the office conducting property inspections on our local portfolio.
Responsibilities will include:
- Daily liaison with tenants, landlords; dealing with general enquiries
- Assisting with maintenance enquiries and liaising with tenants, landlords and contractors
- Ensuring tenant / contractor / landlord compliance with statutory and contractual obligations
- Organising gas safety certificates, electrical certificates and EPCs
- Updating of specified areas of the property management database
- Arranging inventory check in and out reports with supplier and tenants
- Any other duties required to support the team.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work without supervision
- Be resilient, able to remain calm under pressure and work to deadlines.
- Computer skills and preferably experience using property software
- Highly organised with ability to multitask
- Team player
- Clear and accurate verbal & written communication skills
- Be resilient, able to remain calm under pressure and work to deadlines
- Car driver preferred.
This position is offering a salary of £18,000 to £23,000 depending on experience.
You will be working a 5 day week with a day off in lieu.
The hours will be Monday-Friday from 9am to 6pm and Saturday 9am to 4pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.