Lettings Administrator at this Residential Property Investment and Development Company in Mayfair, Central London
Permanent Mayfair, Central London | £25k to £30k 30000
Job Posted: 2017-10-05 05 October 2017 Closing date for applications: 05 December 2017
This leading Residential Property Investment and Development Company work on behalf of a large number of clients, whose expertise lie within the purchasing and letting of residential properties throughout the UK, and in particular, within London. They are a well-established and respected business based in the heart of Mayfair, London.
Due to the substantial size of their property portfolio, they are now looking to take on a new member of the team to help manage this large residential portfolio. As a Lettings Administrator you will work alongside the rest of the lettings team, and you will report to the Residential Portfolio Manager.
This role will include:
- Communicating via email and telephone with Agents, Property Managers, Tenants, Inventory Clerks, Contractors
- Ensuring letting agents have a working set of keys for flats that are on the market to rent and that they are visiting the properties which are on the market and reporting back any issues with the condition etc to ensure the property is in prime state for letting.
- Liaising with letting agents on a daily basis once they are instructed to let a flat
- Dealing with renewal and new let paper work, chasing tenants for reference forms and documents
- Issuing section 21 notices
- Organising property inspections with clerks
- Updating and monitoring a number of spreadsheets
- Delivering a high level of Customer Service to Tenants
- If there is work to be done to a property which is on the market/has just come vacant/or is about to be occupied – liaise with the managing agent and ensure that the work is carried out
- Keeping website up to date to encourage direct lets and build relationships with Tenants
- Ensuring pictures and floor plans are up to date and professional. Ensure descriptions are accurate.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience within lettings or property management.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Good organisation and time management skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Team player.
This exciting opportunity will pay a basic salary of £25,000 to £30,000 plus a quarterly discretionary bonus. Private health and dental care will be provided to the successful candidate after 3 months service with the company. This is a Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.