Property Manager at this boutique Estate Agency in Central London
Permanent , Central London | £30k to £35k 35000
Job Posted: 2017-09-30 30 September 2017 Closing date for applications: 30 November 2017
An exciting and challenging vacancy has arisen at this boutique, privately owned estate agency with offices in Central London. Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Property Manager to join the team.
The company deal primarily within the middle to upper end of the market, therefore, the successful candidate must be mature and presentable to be effective in such a sector.
To be considered for this role you will need previous experience as a property manager as well as exceptional excellent communication and organisation skills.
The job will involve:
- Liaising with Landlords and Tenants, and managing expectations of all aspects of property management
- Gathering all relevant property information, liaising with the Landlord to complete and ensuring all relevant information for the management of a property is uploaded onto the software before a tenancy commences
- Liaising with the central property management team to ensure pre-tenancy works are booked and checking such works prior to new tenancy starting
- Completing pre-let check to ensure all properties are properly prepared to receive new Tenants with all offer conditions met. Ensuring all appliance manuals are in the property before the start of the tenancy and contracts and warranties are in place and noted on the database
- Liaising with the Landlord and tenant prior to the new tenancy commencing
- Meeting and handing the property over to the new Tenant on the first day of the tenancy
- Meeting and arranging access for contractors and others as required
- Coordinating with the central property management team on all day to day property maintenance and communicating with contractors, tenants and Landlords as necessary
- Checking finished works as required and reporting back to the central property management team
- Managing the progress of maintenance issues and seeing them through to completion
- Managing the termination process and ensuring properties are properly prepared for re-marketing and to receive a new Tenant
- Liaising at all times with the Maintenance Management team to ensure a seamless service is provided to Landlord and Tenant
- Attending pitches/Landlord meetings to increase management instructions.
Key responsibilities and skills:
- Excellent telephone manner as speaking to clients over the phone
- Good written skills as sending emails to clients
- Good organisational and prioritisation skills
- Good administration skills
- Proficient with the Microsoft packages
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Able to effectively work as a team and independently
- Enthusiastic and ‘can do’ attitude.
The salary package for this role will be in the region of £30,000 and £35,000 dependent on your level of experience. The hours of work will be from 9.00am to 6.00pm, Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.