Sales Progressor at this independent Estate Agency in Bracknell, Berkshire
Permanent Bracknell, Berkshire | £25k to £28k OTE 28000
Job Posted: 2017-09-28 28 September 2017 Closing date for applications: 28 November 2017
This strong independent estate agency is looking to recruit a Sales Progressor to join its reputable and market-leading branch in Bracknell.
Our client is one of the longest established estate agencies in Bracknell due to their proven track record of delivering exceptional levels of customer service.
The successful candidate will be responsible for working closely with the successful sales team, taking a sale from verbal agreement through to exchange and completion. To be considered for this role, you will ideally have at least 2 years’ experience within a similar role.
The role will include the following responsibilities:
- Managing a pipeline of sales
- Ensuring outgoing documentation is sent to all relevant parties in a timely manner
- Handling queries on ongoing transactions and ensuring they are dealt with promptly and effectively
- Liaising with branch staff to ensure they are aware of the status of every sale you are managing on their behalf
- Building strong relationships with branch staff, solicitors, financial service advisors and surveyors
- Ensuring vendors and buyers are fully aware of the range of services offered by the company
- Ensuring the company complies with agreed procedure and all relevant legislation
- Developing and applying an understanding of legal requirements of the conveyancing process.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build rapport with all parties quickly and effectively
- Strong administration skills and attention to detail
- Able to organise and prioritise work to ensure all daily activities and overall pipeline is handled effectively and within agreed service levels
- Sales skills – able to explain the benefit of products and services
- High standard of personal presentation
- Good IT skills – specifically Word and Excel.
This role will come with a basic salary package of £25,000 with a bonus incentive allowing you to earn a total of £27,000 to £28,000.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.