Manager at this on-site Sales and Lettings Agency in Bayswater, Central London
Permanent Bayswater, Central London | £40k to £45k OTE 45000
Job Posted: 2017-09-27 27 September 2017 Closing date for applications: 27 November 2017
This dedicated on-site sales and lettings agency, responsible for all transactions on the estate, is looking to recruit a manager to oversee the sales, lettings and management departments.
The objective of the role is to deliver excellent customer service to all residents, maximising activity levels and revenues for the benefit of the company’s leaseholders.
To be successful you will have had lettings experience and an understanding of sales progression.
The role will involve the following:
- Developing long term client relationships to ensure client satisfaction and retention
- Creating and maximising canvassing campaigns for sale and letting of property
- Developing comprehensive understanding of local sales & rental market
- Giving quality feedback to leaseholders and maintain excellent service
- Taking instruction from leaseholders on the terms for the sale or letting of their property
- Showing the property and negotiating with prospective buyers and tenants
- Liaising with lawyers and track progress to completion
- Invoicing lease-holder for fee payment on completion
- Taking up references and credit checks on prospective tenants
- Dealing with notices to vacate and renewals as instructed by leaseholders
- Keeping accounting records including rents paid and expenses incurred and issue monthly quarterly statement to leaseholders
- Arranging for works to be carried out and pay contractors
- Carrying out periodic inspections of let property
- Paying service charges due to the company from funds held on behalf of leaseholders
- Some administration duties
- Making VAT and NRL returns and payments quarterly
- Paying dividends to the company and ensure that the company complies with legislation, including landlord and tenant act.
- ARLA preferred
- Be self-motivated
- Take initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Driven and ambitious.
This company is offering a basic salary of £20,000 to £25,000 with on target earnings of £40,000 to £45,000. The working hours will be 8.30am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday and every other Saturday from 9.30am to 12.00pm. Benefits will include a season ticket loan, state pension and life cover.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com